Mini Cherry Cheesecake Tacos
How to make Mini Cherry Cheesecake Tacos
– My latest favorite treat is this small version of cheesecake tacos! A cinnamon and graham cracker shell is used to keep homemade cheesecake, which is then filled with cherries.
– Do you really like cheesecake as much as I do? It’s something that the people in my house can’t get enough of. Any time I think I’ve exhausted all possibilities for making this classic dessert, I do! This one is a lot of fun.
– It’s not difficult to render these delectable dessert tacos. We produce the shells, the cheesecake, and then we serve it up and enjoy it.
– There are many variations that you can add to this recipe, It’s up to you to decide how creative you want to be. Next up, here are a few ideas that I would like to try.
– Different pie flavors like strawberry, the pie filling options are various.
– Add crushed cookies like Graham Cracker or Golden Oreos.
– Are you ready for it?
You’ll need the ingredients below:
– For cream cheese, I used a block softened at room temp.
– A large spoon.Of Freshly squeezed lemon juice.
– The zest of the half of a medium lemon.
– 1/4 Cup.Of 35% cream.
– 1/2 Cup.Of icing sugar.
– 1 Large spoon.Of vanilla extract.
– 6 large white tortillas.
– A sufficient quantity Of Vegetable oil.
– 2 large spoons.Of sugar.
– 1 Large spoon.Of ground cinnamon.
– Canned pie filling, to taste, or you can use fresh berries.
– I beat the cream cheese using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, then I added the lemon juice and zest and beat again for a few minutes more.
– After that, I added the cream and continue to beat for a few minutes until smooth and frothy, and I added the icing sugar and vanilla extract and continue to beat until well combined.
– Then, I transferred to a freezer and refrigerated for a minimum of 1 hour.
– I cut 5 or 6 mini tortillas from each big tortilla using a 3-inch round cookie cutter, approximately 30 to 40 mini tortillas in total.
– And I gently brushed the mini tortillas with oil using a kitchen brush.
– At this step, I combined the sugar and cinnamon powder in a small bowl and evenly spread the sugar and cinnamon on the oiled side of all the mini tortillas.
– I placed the mini tortillas along the perimeter of empty cake tins, pinching them slightly downwards to create little shells that can be garnished when crispy and baked.
– And I placed the garnished molds on a baking sheet in the center of the oven and baked for 8 to 10 minutes at 375 degrees F, and cooled fully before garnishing.
– I snip a corner of the freezer bag and pressed the reserved filling into each mini tortilla’s fold.
– And finally, I served promptly with a little spoonful of cherry pie filling, you can use a dollop of Chantilly cream, or a few fresh berries.
– I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS VERSION OF CHEESECAKE TACOS!!!